Thursday, August 6, 2009

Night in the Jogoya !

31st July, a day to be remembered, which I spent the most in my life for just a DINNER!!!!!

Venue : Jogoya @ Starhill
Time : 6.30 - 9.30 pm
Price : RM88++ (RM101.20 nett)

I broke my record. Record before this was RM40 in Italiannese.
Wow, I can't believe i actually spent nearly triple of it.

Let's show some pics.

Food~~

More food~~~

Betsy and I.

Credits to Shuang as she drove us to Jogoya. (And she went PC Fair.)
As I stepped into the restaurant, I thought I am going to get lost. It is a maze. (No joking.)
Here, they serve basically everything, range from chinese to western cuisine, including japanese and malaysia. And, they have Haagen Dazs, wine, and cocktails, which are Betsy's favourite. =x
There are very wide variety of food in Jogoya. However, the food are just average. Can't be rated as VERY good.

More information? http://www.jogoyarestaurants.com/

-------------------------------------------------------
In Jogoya, I did a quick maths.

Amount I paid = RM 100 (1 s.f.)
Let each plate = RM 10

So, I need to eat 10 plates so that it worths the price.
At last, we are able to finish 21 plates, excluding the drinks and Haagen Dazs.
----------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. Amazingly, Betsy wasn't drunk.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

................... Let's go Tenji next! Haha.

Siong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siong said...

U wan to treat me??
THANK YOU~~!!!